- Free advice on buying a home in the UK

For expert advice and a professional service contact Adrian J Singleton Limited - Chartered Building Surveyors

Legal Notice

This site is intended for use as a guide to the home buying process in the United Kingdom and more particularly within England and Wales, although the advice is suitable for Scotland and Northern Ireland.  It may also be appropriate advice for transactions in other countries.  This information is given in good faith but no reliance on this information should be regarded as contractual or binding on any party.  For actual purchases of real estate property buyers are advised to assemble the appropriate advisory team under service contracts in line with the relevant governing bodies of the professions used.

The regulatory bodies for key professionals noted on this site within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland include -

RICS - The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors

The Law Society

CLC - The Council for Licenced Conveyancers

The Financial Services Authority

The National Association of Estate Agents

CMC - The Council of Mortgage Lenders

Did you know that most people spend more time selecting a new TV than choosing a new home?